Saturday, June 11, 2011

PANTONE COMMENCEMENT!



What an amazing graduation day! It was simply...surreal. I still can't believe I graduated yesterday with so many amazing people. The pantone cap was a success! (as you can see above). We were the hit of the graduation. So many funny and memorable moments. The dinner at Lucille's with my family, boyfriend, and Rocky and her family was so much fun and great too. I'm glad I got to celebrate with them all. And thanks to all the people who showed up at the bar last night, you guys all made it into what otherwise would be a weird bar outing surrounded by elder weirdos haha. I had such a great time. I'm glad everyone who was part of my day and night yesterday was involved. You guys truly made June 10, 2011 a day I will remember for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment