Monday, June 13, 2011

More Graduation Madness.





























I cannot get over the fact that graduation is over. I wasn't aware of how much I'd miss the experience only days later when looking at photos. It just makes me so sad to think that I won't be seeing so many of these people ever again or as often as I'd like. I'm definitely going to miss my friends from Cal Poly, the professors, the experience...the whole darn thing. After all, Cal Poly is where I not only created some amazing friendships and hard work, it's also where I met my amazing boyfriend who I love and was reminded that meeting new incredible people and building friendships is still possible. Everyone, the professors and students, I have met and bonded with have impacted my life greatly and I will never forget all of them. So many memories in those hallways. I'm also grateful for everyone who shared this milestone with me, especially my family (I had a HUGE guest list) and my best friends Christina and Almara. It means a lot that you guys showed up to the ceremony and that each of you were present for either the dinner or the bar. Life is slowly moving on. It's sad but I'm very excited about what lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment